The Lack Of Posts Dated This Year

Kazza468

The Lack Of Posts Dated This Year

Post by Kazza468 on 2/28/2014, 7:40 am

Hello, I just registered and it immediately came to my attention that this site was 'dead'(No posts in a while) and I wondered why, was it a lack of interest or was it too difficult moderating the site? I would like an answer if you ever return to check on the site.

LukaMeguirine

Re: The Lack Of Posts Dated This Year

Post by LukaMeguirine on 3/5/2014, 5:20 pm

I joined a while back and I found it to be dead when I came on. I can imagine the fact that most of us must be in school and this website will probably be more active in the summer ^-^ My guess is as best as yours though since I'm kinda new.

"You can save me, somehow or another. You are, to me, who continues to be surrounded in darkness, my single ray of light. And if I am to return to this world, the light illuminating the path home." - Alyss, Pandora Hearts.
    Kazza468

Post by Kazza468 on 3/19/2014, 4:12 am

Ah, I see. Well, I'll routinely check for posts now and then to see if anything is posted.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 11/18/2017, 2:30 am