[ 1 ]
    50% [50%] 
    [ 0 ]
    0% [0%] 

Total Votes: 2
    RWBY

PS4 or Xbox One?

Post by RWBY on 7/22/2013, 1:07 pm

I am pretty sure I will be getting the PS4! What about you guys? Pros and cons of each system?
    Might also get the Wii U just for Smash Bros!
    Rwdry

Re: PS4 or Xbox One?

Post by Rwdry on 7/24/2013, 7:08 am

I'll buy a PS3 first, never had a chance to buy it cuz its kinda expensive here. I'll get 1 when I got in Aus. About PS4, those epic cutscenes, you can now play with those graphics Very Happy

Post by ragda on 7/27/2013, 8:17 am

PS4 is what I might get in some distant or near future, just because I've had history with the system's lineage for what seems to be almost my entire gaming life. I have played on other systems, and I own a Wii and a 3DS, but that's not part of the poll (WiiU). On that note, I am looking forward to the new Smash Bros. :3
    Kazza468

Post by Kazza468 on 3/2/2014, 7:20 pm

Both, since each has it's advantages, I'm that rich, and when I'm bored, I can switch from one to the other.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 11/18/2017, 2:32 am