RWBY Fan Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Hullo!

ragda
    ragda

Hullo! Empty Hullo!

Post by ragda 7/27/2013, 8:02 am

Hi, the name's Romeo, and I only got wind of the series not too long ago, just as the first episode came out, so I'm really late on the bandwagon. >.<;;;

Nonetheless, I got hooked really quickly into the series and I can't wait as the series progresses. The animation looks really nice, and I'm a fan of anime too. Favourite colour is Red, so you can guess my favourite character. Wink

Although, I do find Yang and her trailer really awesome! I love all the trailer and their themes, those have been quite a treat for the ears. This includes the intro too, and I love how it looks quite influenced by anime too, what with the way they presented the characters involved and focusing on key groups to emphasize them early on.

Other stuff I enjoy: Yu-Gi-Oh! is my main hobby, I forum often because of it, including being a mod at several sites; I otherwise play with my bros on the PS3 (Playstation All-Stars, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3, Terraria, etc.); I'm also into Touhou, MLP:FiM, and I follow several webcomics like Amya, MegaTokyo, and AwkwardZombie (just to name a few).

Here's to this awesome series!
    Rwdry
    Rwdry

Hullo! Empty Re: Hullo!

Post by Rwdry 8/1/2013, 10:01 am

Glad you to be here! Very Happy
    ragda
    ragda

Post by ragda 8/2/2013, 1:40 am

Hurray! A reply!

Episode 3 just came out, should we link that soon?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/26/2024, 10:19 pm